Eddie GrassiWatch Intro Video
I will help you find fulfillment and happiness.
Philosophy & Interests
You cannot expect success unless you believe in your potential. As soon as you believe in yourself and develop self-confidence the sky is the limit.
I believe in developing positive inner traits through neuro-plasticity which can literally hard-wire your brain for determination and calmness to counteract patterns of behavior that limit us from achievement.
If you work with me, you will:
Learn what thoughts, feelings or behaviors are inhibiting you from being your best. In doing this, we can reduce stress while creating healthy habits.
- Life Coaching experience at relationshipscoaching.com
- Professional Certified Life Coach, PCLC, Coach Training Academy
- Master of Arts, Santa Clara University, 1997
- California Teaching Single and Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, 1994
- Master of Arts, Marriage Family Therapy Program, University of San Francisco, 2013- ongoing
What type of coaching do I specialize in?
- My expertise is in helping clients create healthy, fulfilling relationships. This can be as a couple and and/or your professional career. I help you in your personal as well as professional career relationship. As a certified life coach with The Coach Training Academy., I have broad experience helping people define and achieve their goals to meet their objectives with success. I believe that people learn best by developing self-confidence and seizing opportunities such as the positive in everyday experience to hardwire success. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself.
*Client last names are not public to protect the identity of users.