I will help you advance and accelerate
Philosophy & Interests
Hi, I'm Jill. I'm passionate about helping you find the FREEDOM to live a life you love! I help clients advance to greater levels in their career, relationships or life. I most often work with entrepreneurs, leaders or organizations who need to develop personal skills or strategy to lead teams, meet their goals and take their business to the next level. I've also created coaching courses for singles so I have vast experience helping those who what to meet a mate or want to improve their relationships. If you are someone who wants to have breakthrough in an area of your life, then I'd love to work with you!
If you work with me, you will:
- Discover your strengths
- Gain confidence so you can pursue your dreams.
- Get clarity on your passion, calling and purpose.
- Overcome obstacles and limiting beliefs that are in your way to success.
- Overcome fear and live courageously.
- Set new goals and exceed your own expectations.
- ACC credential with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member of the Chicago ICF Chapter
- Certified through Creative Results Management
- Founder of Freedom Coaching®
- Creator of the Freedom Assessment
- Published author of #1 Amazon bestseller, The Freedom Coach Model®, which contains over 20 self-guided coaching tools
- BFA from Millikin University
- Creator of the course From Looking to Loving: Find the Breakthrough You Need So You Can Have the Relationship You Want
What does a free consultation include?
- I have learned each coaching relationship is different and a brief call can help you see if I'm the right coach for you. We will meet for 15 minutes to discuss your goals and hopes for coaching. It's also a good time to answer any questions you have about coaching.
How many clients have you worked with?
- I have logged over 1000 hours of coaching. I have coached people one on one and in groups. I've created several group coaching programs as well. Some of them have been live in person for a day, through an online platform like Zoom conference calls or in private Facebook groups.
How long should I expect to coach with you?
- It depends on what your goals are. Many of my clients coach two times a month for 3 months but after finding success in those areas decide to continue and work on other areas of their life, work or relationships. Others achieve clarity and goals within a shorter amount of time. You determine the length of the agreement.
How can I learn more about you?
- Visit www.JillMonaco.com and you'll find several FREE resources that I've created to help clients like you. Look for the Freedom Assessment, The Freedom Challenge (6-week coaching program) or download a guide from my store. You'll also find podcasts and blog posts. If you want to try a group coaching program you'll find some paid courses offered there as well.
*Client last names are not public to protect the identity of users.