Our mission is to empower people to change their lives in extraordinary ways within a safe and accepting community.
To help keep our community safe and trusted, we’ve published our standards and expectations for all coaches and clients. Violation of these community standards, may result in account termination or legal action.
- Please keep your personal information safe. Never share your personal address, email address, or phone number with other users on CoachRabbit. If you share personal information, you may be putting your safety and security in danger.
- Do not record your coaching sessions. It is against the law to record video / audio calls without the other party’s prior knowledge of it. We strongly discourage video recording, but if you are adamant that it is necessary and the other party has agreed, please record the consent as well.
- Although Coach-Client privilege does not exist, CoachRabbit requires the strictest levels of confidentiality with client information, including establishing a clear agreement before releasing information to a third party unless required to by law.
- You should not share information to shame or blackmail others, target others with unwanted behavior, or defame others.
- CoachRabbit strictly prohibits transactions outside of CoachRabbit’s payment system; committing booking fraud, credit card fraud, or laundering money;attempting to drive traffic to other sites or market unrelated products; diverting payments meant for others; abusing our referrals system; or make false claims against other members of the community.
- Be yourself. You should not provide a false name or date of birth, falsify your credentials, qualifications, work experience, or create an account if you’re under 18.
- Set clear expectations so both parties can be successful! Its critical to be open, honest, and clear about what you hope to gain through coaching and for coaches, what you can provide.
- Be honest and constructive. In our ratings and review section, please provide information that can help potential clients decide if a coach might be a good match for them. If appropriate, also feel free to provide information to the coach to help them improve their practice.
- Coaches, if you believe any of your client may need medical or clinical attention, please sensitively encourage them to seek help through those means. If you believe a client or coach may be in danger, please contact 911 or email@example.com immediately.
- Please book and host all sessions through the CoachRabbit platform to avoid any potential criminal or unsafe interactions. We provide a secure and central place to safely experience coaching, meeting offline is outside of our control and safety net.
- If you ever feel uncomfortable, disrespected, or violated, please end your session and inform firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. CoachRabbit is vehemently against sexual assault, harassment, bullying and any other egregious behavior.
- Exercise good judgement at all times. Although our coaches are well-trained and credentialed, always ensure decisions made after coaching are in your best interest. You are in the driver’s seat. Never feel compelled to follow a coach’s guidance if it doesn’t feel appropriate for you.
- CoachRabbit does not discriminate against any person on the basis of disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation. If you do not feel similarly, CoachRabbit is not the right community for you.
- You should treat everyone with respect in every interaction; yelling, cursing, and showing any sign of aggression is strictly prohibited on CoachRabbit.
- Members of dangerous organizations, including terrorist, organized criminal, and violent racist groups, are not welcome in this community.
- A key component of our platform, is the ease to schedule and reserve time with a coach. Please honor people’s time and schedules when booking and only cancel if you really must.
- If you are running late or having technical issues, please be courteous and simply message your client/coach to let them know.